Thursday, January 10, 2013

10012013 love~

am in the train, heading home happily ^0^ just received call from my mama, tonight she again overnight at our house, the best thing is, she cooks curry chicken for dinner tonight!

blessed to have loving parents who really care about the family and children. I am going to be 34, but still my mum is taking care and worry about me. when I work late, she calls. when I move out from the family house and stay with my bbb, she comes and said 'I come your house to be free maid' I feel so guilty @_@ at the same time, I feel so warm and thankful for the helping hands and yummy foods!



I am greedy, I want my papa and mama to be the best of their health, so they can stay longer, so I can continue to feel their warmth of bonding love! my mum didn't sleep last night, she did housework and cook breakfast for us. I felt so embarrass for this :~ wanted to spend time to chat with her, less than 10min, I just can't make my eyes open wide.. with guilty heart, I went up to my room and sleep..



this morning, again I seen this pic. the precious moments, the touch, the heart warming catch.. a simple pic that brings lots of love and hope. parent love - always hold the children with care..


I was tired. after I sent pic to laogong, I clean the room and slept. this morning when I saw the reply, my feeling was mixed. not easy for a parent to stay away from their children. you work hard away from home, I guess, family love is the only thing can really keep you moving.



when I said - papa wants a pic of you.. they pose like this..


can you pls show your happy face?


.. start pushing and arguing >_<


'I just want a pic to show your faces, can you be cooperative?'


hmmm.. not easy to handle my children now :( lately, I am always at my peak of voice tone @_@



guess, my sis can't control her temper too when come to handle 3 big and 1 small babies :~



this devil doll is not easy to handle! too cheeky..



inner peace.. ya.. I need that, and of course, I need quality sleep please!!!

No comments: