Thursday, January 03, 2013

14:51

0301 thursday. at home.


lying on the sofa..


this is my view..

suppose to clean the whole house. after put all the washed cloth under the sun, I am tired. feel to take an afternoon nap. exhausted.



early morning running between 2 schools and at last, I got books for royee. paid some school fees for this newly transferred boy. finally all done! the class teacher looks like my 1st lady boss, but this teacher is a soft type teacher :) in fact, for these few days at school, my experience is good. all teachers are soft spoken and helpful with smile on their faces :)



before I left the school this morning, I saw angel and Eva are doing the replacement test. not sure if they will be in the same class or not. so far this class teacher is ok :)



bought this dim sum for breakfast. been wanting to eat dim sum. laogong didn't want to go with me, sis don't eat dim sum. so I dabao and eat at home :)


this is the 3rd day I moved back to my own house and I start missing my papa and mama @_@ noon I talked to my papa over the phone, he asked about children at school. just now I just chat with my mama, sharing what I have done at home, she said wanted to come bkt31 to help out :)

another bin on cloths are done washing. bring them out for the sun. then i will take a short nap. will send a message to boss, I need to take another day off to settle my household stuff. not easy to handle 3 schooling children and a big house of housework without laogong and helper. hmmm...

No comments: