Tuesday, January 08, 2013

00:46

i can't fall asleep, coz morning I taken a cup of black coffee. better blog now before my time allocation for others in the tight schedule :p



this is what happened to pororo when pororo hit the sub of the day ^0^



lunch time we went to chow kit road to buy fresh fruits. 1st time been there. the watermelon is rm3 per kg. the one we picked was 7kg. too expensive to buy. we asked for discount, the uncle didn't want to give, so we left the stall. then uncle said no money then don't ask, ask already then don't want to buy.. @_@



I bought 10 Fuji apples and banana back home for sis and bbb. for my office, we bought 4kg of rambutan, guava, apples and banana. quite expensive for all. rm30 for 6kg of banana.


we bought the fruits for today party. our team in charged for fruits and marshmallows chocolate dip. special order for my crystal jelly too.



pic shown royee and angel argued about the school library. angel said the rack 2-3 is for standard 2 and 3 students. royee said 2-3 means standard 2 3rd class. I feel angel is right. I like to see the way they chit chatting :)

made bbb sleep already 10pm. then only I start making the jelly. at the same time I clean the kitchen and do laundry. 11pm+ wanted to sleep after taking warm shower. then only realised, I forgot about the party gift exchange!



come out this lanyard! the clay bee done by my sis. previously I ordered this for myself. coz bee is my department mascot.



since I have not prepared any gift, so I get whatever materials that I am having for this last minute god preparation >,<


well, don't forget we have @sunny market, we deliver happiness and love :D so we don't have anything except gift box and all the gift stuff :p hope the lucky bee like this :D

well, I shall force myself to sleep, as I need to wake up at 5am @_@ we leave the house at 6.45am and need to reach the school by 7.15am. I am lacking of sleep, once I got in the train, I sleep till the destination! tired ooo... no chance to rest as housework is non stop! 1:05 good night ~



btw, this is the pororo @ the afternoon. no hands and broken hats :( pororo doesn't suit for handphone ear plug hmm...

No comments: