Friday, January 25, 2013

25012013 Friday

now is 23:00 feeling guilty for not exercise. so after taking bath, I come to walk a while. coz today I really eat a lot!



yesterday colleague and I went to cyberjaya skmm


we dropped by the o'biens to pack breakfast


and nice coffee too!



:)


we reached the meeting room at 10am. so we can't eat the breakfast..


jessie was the driver of the day :p and I was just her assistant to help her do office girl work ^_^ we got a important mission..


we brought back rm12+mil to our company!! how would us feel? 1st time in my life with this big amount =0= the pity part is, they didn't put my name as the cash payee to! :~

so what is on today? today we bring some letters and memo to HQ for management signature, so we can bring more millions to the company :p after all the document submission, it is lunch time!


we come to this Japanese restaurant at klcc


we are in tension and yet easy mood - coz the due date is in real soon, everything is about to complete


we ordered curry ramen


and special ramen


and this 13 pieces sushi set - rm40+


some are yummy, some are so so.. so full! we even packed 3 leftover pieces back to the office for my early dinner :p jessie brought yummy black sesame Swiss roll for tea time too! I makan and work only >_<



come back home, my mummy packed foods for dinner. I makan again!! how not to feel guilty if today I don't burn some extra calories..

laogong asked for bbb pic. ya, these few days I was busy to snap their pic..


well, angel is not in the mood


they are sleepy actually.. when I ask them to give happy faces 'then you make us laugh la' well, mummy is tired and sleepy too @_@


this girl ok sikit :)


Eva asked me to send this pic to papa


hehe..



well, I am now sweating. blogging and walking on the treadmill. wan to do some reading before I listening to some hymns before I stop the workout for today. normally I end my workout session with a prayer and peaceful mind :)



good night~

No comments: