Monday, January 21, 2013

2101 Monday~

today we left home at 6.30am ^^ I reached the office before 8.30am. I hope every morning, we have hassle-free moments.. lately, my bbb are not easy to handle, they have their temper, opinion, ideas... and of course, most of the time, theirs are always conflicts with mine! then they start cold war, bang the room door.. sickening..



see them sleeping like angels~



but all children are the same in my house - 4 devil dolls!



even the small little shyuan also bully me and her mum! more to come!



I bought this from the small bible selling fair at the church. this is a children bible with stories, pictures, parents-children activities, prayers and lots more to help to build children characters. can guess how was my response when I heard the introduction of the book, ya, I need to build my children character before I got heart attack or I lose my voice because of scolding them @_@ this bible is the text book in some countries eg Hong Kong.

since laogong is away from home, nowadays wherever I go, I bring along bbb. dare not to leave them at home without supervision. children can do wonders! for sunday morning service at the church, I bring them along too.


normally Eva sticks with me. we go to the main sanctuary together. she draws or do some activity books. she sings hymns too!


i snapped this pic from the nain sanctuary. see the head? angel is at upstair. this girl is always want to do different stuff, everyone goes to the left, she definitely chooses right >_< so, when we are at level 2, she is at level 3 children worship group. royee sometimes stay with me, sometime he is not. but he is always go out to the washroom or he always be the 1st one goes to the hall to have the refreshment >.<

well, there are cases children missing, or some church members call me or SMS me 'your daughter angel is waiting at the entrance..' or 'your daughter is looking for you' well, one thing I must be happy is, bbb memorised my phone number. then they are brave enough to get stranger to call me when they are lost @_@

yesterday I heard this shocking story when i was choosing the bible 'aaahh are you the mother of this girl? last sunday a sister found her in the basement car park! luckily someone went to the car park at that time, this is so dangerous!' sweating I tell you! she supposed to be at level 3 worship room till the service done and I pick her up, why went out pula?! hmmm.. like all other children missing or children got hurt cases, if bad thing happened, I gonna be blamed as a irresponsible careless mother :~



day by day, slowly I have adapted to the new life at bkt31. every night I ask bbb 'any homework?' no.. 'any spelling or study you need mama to guide you?' no.. well, I don't know this is real no or lazy no. alternate day I check their bags. then you can see all sort of things eg few days socks, rubbish, soya beans bottles.. hmmm.. oh ya, homework with 'C'!



if you have read my sis's blog, u know my sis is on 60days challenge, 10kg or 20kg? well, one house we have 2 treadmill @_@ I been wanting to have treadmill at home for years. coz with children at home, not easy to go out jogging. now finally I got one ^0^ of course, laogong non stop scolding, complaining %]*$~^| hmmmm.. I remained calm, even though I was frustrated 'I don't spend your money ok? I want to do something for my health cannot ar?' I told laogong 'pls don't scold me now, scold me if I don't use the treadmill later on'



am not thinking to do this for losing weight or make it a project plan like my sis, I been tracking my weight for years! what I do is dont let my weight goes up to 90kg >.< if below, then I don't border. hehe sounds so tak bertanggungjawab to myself huh? :p I like the feeling of sweating the full body :)



just finished my 5km today with this book :) wanna take bath and good night!





No comments: