Tuesday, May 29, 2012

yo! yo! Tuesday

hey today is indeed a happy day! just feeling happy ^^ give thank to the greatest one ^^




see me happy smiling :D hehehe no la these pictures I need to be happy and smiley look, coz laogong going to store this in his phone and hopefully, look at me everyday :p



laogong is sailing.. crossing the border which network roaming is needed soon..


so I trying the send few children photos when the connection is still free :)


might not be able to call as I like, and laogong cannot access to internet frequent too :( going to miss him like crazy..



I am the type of mummy and wife, no matter where I am, roaming or not, I just make calls when I feel to talk to my love one @_@

anyway, I hope laogong is healthy and come back soon!




today lunch time with my lunch box. got call from the home developer, wanna take photo shoot again for angel. this time we go outing, go to see the beauty of nature. tell you, I was soooo happy and touched with this call, coz I was wondering where shall I bring my children or set any school holiday program for them.

I want to go to see the sea, the sky, the green.. but laogong is away, sis is with her big belly, alone how to go outing with 3 children? not to worried on the troublesome, but afraid if anything happen, out of my control, how am I protect my lovely bbb? so this 2days photo shooting has cheered me up! really, the happiness and touch in my heart, made me feel to share the happiness with the whole world! but I just chose to call up laogong and sister, didn't put in my fb ^^



so, we will go somewhere like this?


or like this? I just love it! in fact, I miss our taman negara national park trip. I will go there again!



suddenly got this from my supervisor. what a surprise! actually I have my own mission or say wish list in the office, I want to get at least 1 big or small award in every year. and this is the 1st for 2012 ^^ mission accomplished :p got motivated :)

reaching train station..


thinking what story to tell to my bbb :)


miss them much ooo..



see, I am blessed with happy things and previous moments ^^


tata!

No comments: