Wednesday, May 30, 2012

tired Wednesday

with half closed eyes am typing this post. my mind doesn't want to sleep but my body is tired :( tonight I need to sleep early, been few days I drink coffee in the office to force myself to stay awake @_@




something in my car. I bought for children but bbb doesn't like it. so I alone eating it for few weeks! put in smaller container so I can eat while driving. well, we cannot drink and drive, but eat is no problem right :p eating tid bits and listening to Christmas songs in the way back home.




weird ma? listening to Christmas song in the month of may ^^ different feeling.. when you listen to Christmas songs in December, you have the holiday mood, thankful heart, family bond need.. now, when I listen to

'happy holiday' / when I can have more holidays so I can have a nice walk at Singapore orchard road, and listening to the choir and move the body when they dig this song? :(

'white Christmas' / ohhh.. too sentimental and in fact, a bit down, feeling lonely..

'oh holy night' / "fall on your knee, hear the angels voices, oh night~ divine..oh night, when Christ was born.." hmmm I feel to fly to somewhere over the rainbow..

hmmm.. last night was dropping from morning happy jolly mood to down stream sadness.. today am not cheering up too. hope, a good rest can recover my feeling. didnt bring handmade bag this week, so, once bbb sleeping, I feel lonely in the room..

have the thought.. I want to close down my Facebook and blog site :) see how.. anyway, my blog is in private since last night.. sis is complaining.. but wonder, other than few close friends, anyone interested on my sharing? with what thinking and attitude to follow my blog? care? love? fill the pass time? or know more about me and family, so can attack us or hate me more? :)

well, let's stop here before I gone to the narrow mind stuck memory lane :)




22:13 someone says 'I love you here' ^^
good night zzZz

No comments: