Wednesday, May 16, 2012

1605 for soul engineers




thanks to all the teachers who teach and care children with love and patience ^^




when we at home get mad with few children, you may need to think of the pressure of the teachers who taking care 20-50+ students in a class!


I got angel and Eva to prepare gifts for the kinder teachers. as they grow bigger, I don't need to do much, instruct them what to be done, I sit and snap photos only :p


kisses for the teachers. we give the smiley faces cups to all the kinder teachers (hopefully it is enough). 4 years in a kinder, almost all the teachers taught Angels before :D




well, I got my period today. look at the above record, my cycle is 47, 87, 27 days.. hmmm I told my mum about this, then she shared with me her menopause symptoms @_@ "ya, last time i was like that la, few months or few weeks the period come.." hello, you were 50+ I am now 30+ years old ok? well, it's ok, no period ppl look older, I get period fast, means that I am gonna be more prettier? heheheh :p



this is bird nest. my papa cook de. continuously I drink 2 days of them. 1 hot 1 cold. am not sure about the beauty ingredient, but it is cooling dessert to me, i like it when I have flu and dry throat :D my mama asked me to snap this pic to my sis with the message 'this is papa's love dessert' ^0^




ta da! a bag of love and smiles for you :D wanna pen off here, coz my mind can't concentrate, keep thinking of office urgent work, the emails conversation non stop coming in @_@




my home work :) and others students'

No comments: