Thursday, May 24, 2012

roaring Thursday!

ROAR!!! today sweetiemich is not a sweetie anymore when she heard that her husband flying off so soon!



ya, when I only met husband yesterday after 3+weeks then again he tells me wanna flying off tonight! see I roar or not! super bad mood in the evening >_<
well, after the confirmation, he said he flying off tomorrow morning. hmm.. better than nothing, at least I can sleep in his warm hug for a precious night.
we have late dinner together..









then come back home see gal gal sleep le..



angel is having fever.. don't know what's wrong with laogong @_@



papa and Eva :)



royee boy at klang.. ahhhh.. today I really feel to stop working, so I can take care my children and the house all by my own! I need a year of salary!!!





I hope, 1 day in future, laogong and I can smile from the heart, together sweet and warm till old age, like my papa and mama ^^

like this romance series of my digo and ersao..
























^^

good night.. :) feeling better now, coz tomorrow is Friday!

No comments: