Monday, May 14, 2012

busy Monday

aloha!!! another brand new week!


hahahha cute cute message from sis..


ya, I know I know, I am here now :p

this morning, I came out early, hopefully I can reach the office early. but then, when I come out at peak hours, everyone is going to work, then the traffic is slow.. then, still I only manage to take the 'ordinary' schedule train @_@

suppose to blog while waiting for the train. then oppss! I forgot to message my dear Arpu.



poor gal met snatch thief last week.. face got punched by the bad guy :((


hmmm...


hope everything gonna be alright soon. think positively, you have a new iPhone 4S now :D

in the train, I was thinking.. I have a tight daily schedule, coz I want to do this and that, have to do this and that, time seems not enough. if I always sacrifice my rest time, then I am going to lose my good health in no time. Changes are needed. so I get work or active hours balanced with my body rest hours. this is very important.

recently, I bring my sewing project backup banting, so I can complete some pieces in weekdays too. with this, I burn midnight oils @_@ which I feel excited and energetic at night, but physically exhausted in day time. I shared with my mama, what I did in the office on top of my daily job, what I do in Facebook to help on ppl request on gift or handmade card, then how many sewing projects on hand from my potato house online seeing class. one thing I was so wonder, why I don't lose any weight?! so busy, so active, no time to eat frequent.. my mum said 'sometime pressure also can cause us gaining weight' hmmm... frustrated..



no no.. I think, she is the reason for me to gain weight +++++


ya you! don't give me the innocent face! always 'aaa I feel to eat cheessssyy food!' 'aaaa I want to drink giant cup of drink' 'Jom! Asia cafe / ice cream / pizza' @_@



made ppl fat already then only said 'wahhh, you better diet lo, make yourself more presentable, next year we want to take family photo de la!' >_<



'hmmm I want to diet and be pretty after my baby delivery, I don't want my child feel ashamed on the mother' hoh!!! got hidden meaning oooo!!! make a big round to tease me oooo!!

well, forget about the emotional pregnant woman mumbling @_@ let me adjust my time table to have healthy body. at least, my rest time seriously need to adjust. if not, collagen drink and bowls of bird nest cant help me much too.



let's back to work. blog in lunch time. today is very busy after 2 days off to department team building and weekend.



a superb team building 2012!



and ahem.. this is the champion of the night! hehee see me? :D



share more on team building in next blog ^^

No comments: