Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thursday dah!

good morning :D




hehe cute little one ^^ the actual happening to this boy was, his papa put him sit and wanted to snap a pic, but the boy was about to fall :p i like his smile :)




morning breakfast now. the reason for me to leave the house earlier today ^^ my honey oat tuna breakfast with sweet onion sauce and many more olives! why everything is in sweet? hope today gonna be a sweetie day :)




am using the right one now. the iPhone cover from my favourite author - jimmy ^^ thinking to sew myself a handphone pouch. to my best friends too!



hope I can come out the porch soon :p

in subway now, the cafe playing the song 'you raise me up' ohhh.. suddenly so many feeling are up, and my eyes gone wet and I feel to cry :~

'you raise me up so I can stand on mountain..
you raise me up to overcome stormy sea..
I am strong when I am on your shoulder..
you raise me up, to more than I can be..'



you raise me up, to more than I can be..

have to stop, before I embarrass myself at public..

No comments: