Tuesday, May 15, 2012

sunflower day!

ya, today we have mother's day celebration @office for ladies. rm15, free to join, then I expect to have lots of fun, yummy foods an photos!! :D


to follow the theme set, we can wear brown, yellow, or black..



and guess what? I wear 3 colours in 1 go :p a casual wear of a samba dress. it is way very low cut at front, I got my mum to sew it, afraid I get warning letter because of dress code :p cant give you a full dress view, coz am in train station, shy shy to take pic and syiok sendiri ooo :D

fast track, now we are in mid of may 2012. royee is having mid year exam, I guess is time to collect report card before school holiday? same with angels kinder too. in June, Eva will have her exam on junior music course, after that, am not sure of she going for grade 2. she told me she wanted to stop from music class hmmm...

may cancel my June trip to Indonesia with laogong, since laogong gonna be away till end June? hopefully our august trip with children to Indonesia will be on, if not, again we waste the air tickets. what to expect in July? my mun's birthday and my sis baby delivery!

hmmm... gonna be late today, ye train stopped half way cause of minor technical problem. my punctuality @work gonna be watching out.. this morning Eva taken my phone for some drawing application. so I missed my alarm clock.. suppose to go office early today do I can wrap my exchange gift item for today party :((



something happened last evening when my boss couldn't find her car key when she was in the train station.. so I teased her :p then today she teased me back when I told her I was going to be late ^0^

tata! reaching station soon.. happy Tuesday!




No comments: