Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Wednesday ^^

this is the 3rd day of the week, am wearing long pants to work. coz the team building traditional performance practice is still on everyday, lunch time and after work. we do malay dikir barat, and some funny short dance :p

this morning I shared with my gal gal about the performance. so together we run through the drama, the dance, the dikir barat action :D good explore to them.


last night, finally I have done my pending sewing homework ^0^ feel satisfied with it. the outcome is better and nicer than my previous patchwork piece :D but if I want to compare with others advanced level, way to go. gambattee neh!



comment from the teacher said got improvement, overall is looks nice. can do another one to compare ^^



2 body pieces without head :p


done. with key :)


right side of sue


left side of sue


oppss! you see my panty >_< hhehe bottom view of sue


top view of sue ^^



when I was doing this project, Mei Mei paid a surprise visit, my mum also feel surprise and excited :p



she got me this as 33 years old birthday gift :D thanks a lot ya!!! this year I got Mei and Arputha gift me books as birthday present - want me to grow my wisdom? or I am not smart enough @_@ hahhaha just kidding la, I know you all know me love books sooooo much!! :D hopefully 1 day, I can have a full house of books library eg the one in 'beauty and the beast' or 'Alice in the wonderland' ^^



min, xie xie nie :) your gals grow up too! big le.

this morning laogong called. he got some frustration. hope the sunny blue sky, sea wave, fresher air can cheer you up ^^ how I wish I can hug you and kiss you now :~



for you. your favourite snoopy :) love you ^^

No comments: