Tuesday, May 08, 2012

yo! yo! Tuesday

I still feel frustrated with my previous missing lost post on angel's shooting :@ will write it again at later time hmmm..



this week I am quite pack with many things. I have department team building on Thursday and Friday. this year, we have it differently, to create creativity at work, we have talent show as part of the big event in our team building schedule.


















ya, you can see me in traditional group meeting :D a crazy fun group, in traditional team but with rock & roll soul :p so funky funky all the time.



yesterday after work, we gathered to practise what we want to do.



the combination of traditional and modern funny ideas :P


preparation time given is very short, apart from our business as usual schedule, we need to meet up all 13-14 team members to come out a 10min performance, not easy.



we have combination of dancing, singing, drama :)



most of the time, we enjoy and have fun in the practise..



coz we always syiok sendiri hahaha :D

busy with team building, at night reach home, I also try to finish off my sewing project - sue key chain as I am going to receive another 2 material kits pack by today or tomorrow for new projects @_@ project rally oooo..







almost done, hopefully tonight I can get it done and submit this long pending homework. tomorrow I will go back bkt31 to sleep with my royee boy as my promise to him. thursday morning, drive to team building.

tata. kiss my laogong :* miss you here..


ini muka not happy with work I guess :p never mind la, work to earn money then we give children the better future :)

No comments: