Tuesday, May 22, 2012

22 Tuesday

this morning, I said harsh words to angel 'what you are doing is unforgivable!' @_@ lately she is lazy to do homework, or preparing herself to go to the school or classes. this morning, she wakes up early, but dont know doing what, the 2 kinder homework are still hanging there and the full bottle of milk is untouched! I left the house without angel.
air ticket that flying back to cambodia has been bought for maid sister. early July she going back home. so I left only 1 month to train my children to behave themselves and to take care of their daily routine so they don't burden my parents too much. for the month of August am going to stay in bkt31 to be confinement lady to my sis, if my 2 gals still being not cooperative in the morning, then I can surely confirm, they going to be punished by my mama @_@



punch! ouch!



ok.. am going to be a good boy, don't want to make popo angry like naughty jie jie..



not convincing? ya ya ya I know I am not a good boy...



..always crying for milk..



sorry.. I will try to drink lesser..



and poo poo not so frequent and dirty >.<



be a happy and healthy boy boy ooo :D

well, stop directing this silly story with song song's pic :p but she is really a big eater and poo so much!!!



ersao showed me few pic, song song's poo poo can reaching up to the belly button level @_@ so much! and ersao always complaining her nipples are painful, coz too frequent the boy asking for milk. good thing is, my ersao getting back her body shape so fast! can wear her long jeans so fit!



not like me la.. I am the failed case of getting better body shape or having the special mummy's beauty after bbb delivery >_< I asked my sis to trying her best to get her weak body condition improved with good confinement done ^^



my mama said this pic I look pretty :D nice angle.. am going to keep my hair longer, to shoulder length, I want to look more feminine with my sis's baby :p pinky pinky aaaaa :)



I been having stomachache and diarrhoea :( still not skipping from work, coz really lots of pending stuff to be cleared. just got message from my partner she is on mc today. she needs to rest, coz her blood pressure has been high due to office and family stress @_@ be a working woman is not easy ooo..



ok, pen off here, want to order my breakfast. regular porridge and kaya butter toast for the upset stomach :)



my latest phone wallpaper ^0^

No comments: