Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wednesday

from google page..


cute de neh!

having backache. last night I didn't sleep well. 2am+ royee came to my room 'mummy, I want to copy the lyric of "you raise me up" but I don't know how' hmmm... so I searched online for the lyric then guide him to write 1 by 1. after the lyric copying, he complete his homework. midnite with half open eyes, I checked his maths @_@


3am+ he went back to the room. I went back to my bed. Kejap he came 'mummy, I want milk' hmm.. bangun lagi to make milk. then pergi tidur. laogong asked 'where were you?' teaching royee do homework 'at this midnight?!' hmmm

don't know what time, angel came to me 'mummy, am having runny nose, the aircond is too cold' ok, wipe the nose n face, put on the blanket, switched off the aircond, open the window... then I sleep balik.

Kejap je, alarm rang! >.< and my alarm tone is 'you raise me up' @_@

----
When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up...
To more than I can be.





No comments: