Friday, June 03, 2011

decision made





'Behold the birds of the heaven, that they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; and your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are not ye of much more value then they?'

'So then, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Today has enough trouble of its own.'
---
ya, let's settle everyday trouble and don't be to eager to anticipate tomorrow worries. finally I have cut my hair shorter. the hairdresser don't want to cut it really short maybe I have natural big wave hair and my face is big n round :p




another decision made is, I have confirm my next year angels kinder. and now waiting for royee primary school to be confirmed. sit down with my mama just now, voice out my mind n concern, and we have mutual understanding on everyone's need ^^


don't be cheated, my hair at the back is touching bra line. but it is considered short compare to previously waist line. if your hair length is after bra line, then normally they charge extra money say rm30 on top of long hair price. so cutting hair short, cost saving too!

thank God for everyday and everything :) there is a question for us to think about.. we thank and love God for all the good and beautiful things happen to us. if one day, there is bad thing happen to us, we feel so suffered. we start asking why? we start losing faith.. are we going to love God still?

^^

No comments: