Thursday, March 03, 2011

thursday lo~

when I put in title of this post, I checked again the calendar 'today is Thursday? sure?' time flies sooo fast! sometime when I think of stopping working, I would have this thought '5 working days in a week, with 20days annual leave, at least 10 public holidays off days, why do I need to stay at home?' hmm

yesterday I shared with my boss about my 'stay home mummy' plan. pass few years, the feel to stop working is very strong, when bbb were still small, need more of my attention. but now, they play together, they watch tv, they go exercise with my dad or Digo, they go weekend classes... in fact, sometime I feel lonely n nothing to do without them. I go n look for them instead of they come to mummy. so, what's the purpose of I stop working?

of course, I can do more for my children if I stay at home n fully monitor them, but if I work, with the income, I can spend more on their enrichment class eg language class, drama singing dancing taekwando... n with the company insurance medical coverage, we save quite much in medical expenses n no worries more when medical treatment is needed.

my boss said ya, better to let children equip with the skill sets n prepare them to face the future challenge. continue working, n work for my career enhancement. hmm time goes by, requirement n need change, thinking also change. now I enjoy my role as working mother. after work, I teach children home work, revision with them. weekend, cook for them. quite a balance life :D



last night revision - angel


morning reading games, Eva is teacher, angel is student. when angel answer all the question, eva said 'ya, very good!' :)

No comments: