Thursday, March 03, 2011

early winter solstice ^^

children learning festive celebration in the school..





royee: wai po, how old am I?
grandma: you 6 years old la..
royee: no..
grandma: you are not 6 years old, then how old are you?
royee: I am 7 years old, coz just now I eaten tang yuan, I have grown 1 year bigger already
grandma: ....
--
see my boy face getting sharper? compared to last week big round face? the boy been eating quite a lot recently. pity the boy, now he is under his daddy control, 3 meals a day, if taken rice, then no milk. 3 bottle if milks per day the max. so when the quota is fully used, pity royee says 'mummy, I feel to drink milk' then ask sister to make milk la 'papa said cannot, 1 day only 3 meals, I have taken 3 meals, if I drink milk now, papa will scold me de' hoh!!! so the pity ooo..

devil mummy always has superb idea :p 'baby, morning u didn't take milk right? in kinder, u eat only small portion of porridge right? so we don't count that as 1 meal. so u eat lunch, then dinner. so now take 1 milk, them 3 meals a day only ma' no, I after lunch take 1 milk ooo, before go for evening walk, I drink again ooo :( 'aiyo, evening not count one, coz u did exercise right? so the milk become sweat already lo' later papa scold me.. 'aiyo, u fast fast drink la, then u go to sleep, this is secret shhh..' ok ok, SISTER, I WANT MILK :D

hahaha laogong always said I too soft to my bbb :p I ready from patenting articles, children at 6-8 years old, normally they will become bug eater. coz this I'd the time for rapid body growing n more activities too. so children need the calories to let them stay energetic. it is better we let them eat healthy foods but not to stop them from eating. the better way to control their weight is, increase their activities, so the food intake is balance with the energy output. so guess what? my bbb do sit up every night! siblings helping each other to do exercise :p evening my papa or Digo bring them to playground or beach side to exercise too.

see, bbb n laogong are so concern about their body weight, only me.. hmm non stop thinking where to go n travel then try nice foods with sis? this Friday night want to eat ikan bakar or sotong bakar ^0^

No comments: