Tuesday, March 08, 2011

happy women day ^^

女人不必太美 只要有人深爱
女人不必太富 只要过得幸福
女人也不必太强
只要她活得尊贵
got this sms from my mama
the message says,
women don't need to be too pretty, as long as there are someone love deeply
women don't need to be too rich, as long as she r living in happiness
women don't need to be too strong, as long as she stays in respect ^^




message from company CEO 'dear ladies' :)



prayer from officemate Asmiza to me :p

tonite, again laogong comes back banting :D sometime when we are too get used to stay separately in weekdays, when I receive call from him to tell that he is gonna meet us at night, terkejut I n my bbb :p
'why papa comes back de?'

in fact, laogong does his own thing even he is on banting. much longer time with his laptop than children homework. I fall asleep 1st then found him sleep next to me on the midnite. then morning when I wake up, he is reading newspaper in the living hall. but as what ppl always tells, don't complain about husband this n that, as long as he comes back everyday. ya, need to appreciate this :)

may all women be blessed n be loved ^^


No comments: