Tuesday, March 08, 2011

08032011

women day :) last night when I reached home, I saw my mama was waiting for her friends to pick her up. my mama said, they wanna celebrate 38 women day. how nice for us to have a group of girl friends in old age ^^

royee asked me, mummy why 8th of march the calendar have many women pictures? I told him, 8th of march is women day. all gals day. 'then, when us all men day?' hmmm I don't know..

talking being a women, now I am at the stage, enjoying my role as daughter, sister, wife, mother, and working woman ^^ stage by stage, we going to experience more n more that going to pile up to be final chapter of our lifelong memories :)



when I was young gal paktoring, think of future babies names when dating with bf ^^ then, the happiness of having my 1st baby boy being recorded in a secret diary :)


marriage.. happy to have a partner to be with. the passion of love may be faded when time goes by.. but the relationship string would be always be tighten up when more common memories created.


being a mother, when my children have occupied all my heart, I can spend full weekend to get in touch with them. I can be very creative n silly. I can be very sentimental n sensitive. every single words n actions from my bbb, touch my heart - be blessed or be hurt.


how my future gonna to be as a woman? see my children grow up, 1 day see them bring their boy friends n gal friends to show me - mummy, I am able to take responsibility to take care my love.

^^


a woman who always give hope n prayer to her everyday n LOVE ^^

happy women day to all!

No comments: