Thursday, March 31, 2011

morib night visit

last nite I was in the mood to bring bbb out. I went back home early, then 7:30pm we decided to go to morib beach. bbb were so excited ^^




I told them, we might need to go at anytime, if we saw suspecting guy, afraid we kena kidnapped. so bbb also quite alert in this not very happening place. hands hold hands when walking.



but my worry was too much when I saw couples dating, grandparents brought grandchildren, few makcik chatting, young boys gathering there. so we ordered 10 sticks of satay n enjoy the quite yummy satay.



then bbb were having fun at the playground. I standing there answering makcik's question 'kembar ke? kembar tiga ke?' hehe they though bbb were triplet :p



we left at nearly 9pm. bbb were still at the excited mood. Eva said 'next time I shall bring my tumbler come' ohhh they were expecting for the 'next time' :p

on the way back home. we sang. from Eva to angel, then royee to me, each of us choose a song then all sang together. we reached home after 2 rounds singing.



after bathing, all obediently sitting down and complete their homework :) and yujet again came overnight and my kaima too. after homework, a friendship love story to Bbbb. then all went sleeping ^^

YouTube Video


a song Eva wanted me to video it - let love stays in your home ^^

No comments: