Thursday, March 24, 2011

find way to sleep bb

last nite, eldest bro brought yujet to banting, so we can take care of the little one while bro's mum in law having something to do. my papa n mama went out for dinner, so I alone taking care the boy.






pic of Eva sleeping.

I was so sleepy n tired, but the boy non stop saying 'no sleep' :( I watched cartoon program with him, story telling, sing him songs.. still after drinking milk, he continued playing. then started disturbing angel n Eva who were sleeping.





ya, to have my own baby, I need to make sure I have ways to make my children sleep. or else trouble myself only. told my sis this too, make sure she will have a way to make her baby sleep that I can use it, or else I won't help her to take care her baby :p






for me, I sing to make my children sleep. from very 1st day of their lives, I been doing this. to make it a routine, I make milk for them, give them their sleeping partner, then I sing. normally I sing the same song list. few songs after they fall asleep.

not only to make them sleep, as a caregiver, we need to have way to make our babies calm down. and the way we are using, must be some idea which other ppl can help u to take care baby. last time, my brother used to have mp3 song saved in his handphone, the song I always sing for angels to make them calm n sleep. so when children are too noisy in the car or being cranky, my brother plays the song. when the music is in, they sit down n calm down or prepare their mood to slumberland :)

sister always helping me to sleepkan my bbb. she sings few songs of my playlist, then a must sing song of her - my bonnie. we normally do this, when I am busy for some other things, children are sleepy but still being playful, or when we want to go out happy hours, but no one taking care bbb except the maid sister :p

last nite, I really felt for those mothers who always complain tired of making the baby sleep. or baby stays up late in the midnight, playing toys or watching cartoon when papa n mama suppose to have a good night sleep for tomorrow energy. so if u r having baby, you may try this way. when baby is big already, then cannot lo, like last night I sang for yujet, he smiled at me, ten sat up n enjoyed my singing, treating it like a karaoke session :S

my usually sing songs -
barney - I love you
baobei in the night
in moments like these
give thanks
thank you thank you Jesus (they normally close the eyes n pray)
God loves the world - English
God loves the world - Chinese
云上太阳 clouds above the sun
高山举目
我安全 I am saved

sometime I sing favorite songs of myself too :)
edelweiss
奉献
最浪漫的事
当爱在靠近
老鼠爱大米
鲁冰花
茉莉花
妈妈的眼睛

normally, few songs are enough to make them sleep. children grow up when they sleep well. active brains can rest too. children who have enough sleep are tend to have calm feeling to learn things around ^^ sometime, my bbb sing for themselves, then fall asleep :)

for my case, I release my stress too when I sing songs to my babies. maybe, ppl may get stressed with my voice :p relationship between mama n babies tighten, when you sing softly n pat your babies to sleep, they feel secured n trustworthy ^^

ps: without singing, my bbb sleep too when they are really tired n tak tahan.




No comments: