Tuesday, March 15, 2011

sis wed - wedding gown

last Saturday we went to choose sis's wedding photos gown n confirmed all the details eg shooting date. hmmm to set the wedding shooting date, sis needs to check Bruce, herself n my schedule. she wants me to follow her on shooting day so I can snap some making of pictures n also, to make her smile :p funny sisters hehe..





snapped few pic on dinner dresses too, won't share the pic here, later on when I compile all n edit them in a video clip, then only u all see la. these pictures are from my iPhone :) 2 of us made the wedding house full of laughters :D coz we non stop teasing ourselves, made fun all everything as everything seem to be so interesting n funny. even to get the nu bra nicely fit, I can laugh till eyes wet ooo :p

more stories from my sis's blog
http://poohmehmeh28.blogspot.com/2011/03/blog-post_12.html



can't believe this silly funny gal wants to get married soon hmm >.<



her contact pic in my phone ^^

No comments: