Wednesday, March 02, 2011

my bf

'每个嘴里说不想恋爱的人,
心里都装着一个无法拥有的人'
love this quote, it tells those ppl who say don't want love relationship, there is someone in the heart who the person can't own him/her.

well, back to my bf story. recently I have more phone calls during working hours, I have calls to ask me what time I am coming back home, what I am doing, taken my meals.. sweet voice from this boy..



my royee, nowadays, he non stop calling me to report what's happening at home, or just chit chatting for nothing! mummy~ mummy~ non stop. he normally waits for me to kiss him good night then only sleep, so this thing always happens..



just hoping, when royee got to know more ppl numbers, he won't calling ppl n chit chatting for fun, so my phone bill wont be costly. now har, even he steps out from the house to follow my family members go out for meal 'oh!! I forgot to bring my handphone! I want to call mummy' hmmm in fact that was the house number, but normally only he makes calls :p great thing, laogong is paying the bill :p

No comments: