Wednesday, March 16, 2011

body health checkup

I have collected my annual body checkup report. as I mentioned in my fb, I pass all with flying colors! :) except for urine acid is low. this is the 2nd time I got the same result, low urine acid. will further check on this. many website forums said can ignore this, unless it is high, then will get joint problem.


test list for woman including few cancers test.


this is for man.

after collecting the result, we went for brunch. then pass by this traditional Chinese medicine clinic.


wahh!! free consultation n treatment! me n sis went in to check the details. ya, it was totally free for all treatment including 3 days medicine. so, we registered ourselves for freebies :p



sis asked about her knees pain. doctor said her knees having wet qi (wet air) this normally cause for us who taking cold shower especially at night, n let the aircond directly blow the cold wind to us. so treatment for sis was - ba guan, the cupping. the doctor moved the cupping, to get the wet air came out. u can see from the pic, sis was sweating, crying, yelling.. the doctor kept on changing the cup to smaller size whenever my sis shouting here n there :p



for me, I go for my big belly. coz night time my tummy can grow big so hard! doctor said, this is not wind, it was cold gad inside. u can see marks on my belly. ya, doctor said, this is water-toxin. whenever the gas wants to release from my belly, then it would be like steamer that generate water. not vey clear on this, but the root cause for my big belly is my spleen n tummy is weak. they can't do things together well. in fact, this is the 2nd doctor told me about my spleen. my mum said, when I was baby, my mama's grandpa checked my body, he told my mum this too. so, moral of the story is, take good care of your children body part from small. coz when come to adult, not easy to change the body condition. I do acupuncture n warmer that day. from the picture, u can see my red belly after staying under warmer for at least 15min.


this is the charges list for normal day.


we have our free3 days medicine. the we top up for another 4 days medicine. coz I dont think we can see the different by consuming 3 days medic, coz Chinese medicine normally slow n steady then only see the effectiveness :p (opps.. why sis belly is big in the picture? quite swelling leh)

take good care ya everyone!

1 comment:

Tinky Winky said...

Free treatment and get pain instead? Salute u 2 girls!!!