Thursday, February 17, 2011

weekend activities idea

found this on a parenting website. where to go n what to do with children during weekend.

The zoo
Science Museum
Live Sporting Event
Kids' Concert/Show
Amusement Park
Camping
Movies
Park/Hiking Trail
Outdoor Sports
Bowling

ya.. I always prefer something simple for outing trip with bbb. coz to handle children who still don't really understand security n danger, parents are always feel stressed. now I start not bringing milk for bbb if there is a day trip. so, must make sure they always have food to eat. then of course, headache la when u see them eating in the restaurant @_@ end up, mummy eat a little bit lo, fire already ma :p

this weekend I plan to picnic with bbb, either at the house backyard or the park near by bkt31. I asked my colleague, would this be weird? eating kat belakang rumah? she said not really, she always remembers those nice moments when they having fun at the housing area with foods n games in childhood time :D I told laogong am not going for company annual dinner, coz I want to picnic with bbb. 'har? picnic at backyard? later bbb teasing u when they grow up' I told laogong this 'make love is the same action, why ppl like to have it at kitchen, living hall, the park, in the car? it makes different feeling right?' :p

well, this is U rated blog, let me share some fun outing photos :p































^^

No comments: