Wednesday, February 16, 2011

last Sunday

last Sunday, so unwilling to drag myself out from the bed :S so sleepy oooo..


sent children to Sunday school class. this is the class which after 1 week cny break. happy to see children all were excited n singing very well :D look at the red cny boy.. cute!

once I got back home at 11am+ I prepared this..



I labeled all the colour pencils n pencils n erasers for bbb with their names. recently their stationery items missing cases quite serious. everyday I need to prepare them new pencils n erasers. I raised my concern to the kinder teacher, this is what the teachers asked me to do. so if the teacher sees the pencils are on the floor or simply misplaced, she will take the chance to teach bbb the importance of taking care of own belonging.

then... I slept at neary 1pm till my royee came in the room at 3pm+ to practice his piano playing. he told me, papa wanted to bring them to swimming.


get them prepared.


happy kids ^^


fatty boy


soon need to buy a bigger set for him :p


eva

so, when bbb went out swimming. mummy n ah yi went out too! we went to have late lunch n early dinner :p


this is what I want to eat when I open my eyes from afternoon nap :p so the cheezy :p


bought 10 oranges at rm8.90 to squeeze some fresh oranges juice for my bbb. 10 oranges gave me 3 children cups of pure juice only oooo. no wonder it is quite costly to order a glass if fresh orange juice at the restaurant.


No comments: