Thursday, February 10, 2011

hair

yesterday laogong emailed me 'what's your 2011 targets n goals?' ya hor, February already, but I haven't set any new year resolution! hmmm but I can't think of any to do list for this year pula...

after a while, I replied laogong few things I want to do in this year including - get myself look healthy :D but lose weight is not in the list ya, coz this been stating in my new year goals for quite a number if years, tak achieved achieved :p what I want to do is, take good care of my damaged hair, dull face colour tone, body dry skin...

so to be a good wife :p I started to put effort in my set target. I searched few you tube videos to get tips on how ppl manage their long hairs. wahhh so many great tips!!!! n I tried few last night :D below is the result :p


pic taken this morning, yet to comb my hair, but the hair is so soft n tangle free!! :D

I followed the below few video clips to do the experiment on my damaged hair. my mama was so worried. I told her it's ok, my hair damaged already, if getting worse, don't see the different :p

1st I mix the apple cider vinegar 60ml + warm water 60ml. coz my spray bottle only can masuk 150ml. then I spray the mix to my dry scalp n hair. ops, not enough oo, so I mix another bottle. the acv is meant to wash away the chemical residue on your hair n scalp. recommend to do 2-4 weeks once. don't be too frequent lo, n must mix the acv with water, or else your hair would be very dry.

then I followed the step to wash my scalp n hair. must more easier to wash long hair using this method. 1st us lightly wash your scalp, then rinse with water, then shampoo again, betul betul wash. but the hair ending part don't need to have longer time, this will make your hair dry. then rinse it thoroughly. must use conditioner for each of your shampoo. but don't conditioner your scalp. I use my mama's hair treatment mud as conditioner.

then wrap the hair with tower for 10-15 min, so u spend lesser time in blowing dry the wet hair. then comb the hair. wow, smooth!!! very easy to comb my hair, n the hair is soft!! before blow dry the hair, need to use leave in moisturiser. since my moisturiser terjatuh, now the bottle is under my bed :p so I blow dry my hair only lo.

then I tight my hair like how the tutor shown in the video clip before I gone to sleep. i use my gal gal ribbon :p this morning, when I remove the hair ribbon, wow, my hair is silky smooth! for the damaged hair of mine, can get this result, all the tips are so great!! the feeling is like I just came out from saloon done a good hair treatment oo >.<

will try more tips next time :p hopefully all the expedient that I gonna shared here would be good experience la keke :p

----

Apple Cider Vinegar Hair mask
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ1fH_MMM74&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Properly Wash/Shampoo Your Long Hair to Prevent Breakage, Split Ends, Drying, and Tangles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwnlC12W8vk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

How to Blow Dry your long hair
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D2kNVE_Fyk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Night/Bedtime Care Tips to Protect Long Hair & Minimize Tangles, Breakage, & Split Ends During Sleep
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8XALI-6yeU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

chang chang ^^ share this pic, so u can see my big tummy!!! hohohoho ^^



No comments: