Wednesday, February 23, 2011

acv hair mask

used left hand to apply medicated oil on my belly, then used the same hand to apply collagen oil on my face. so, my face is HOT! :S

referring to my previous post on apple cider vinegar hair treatment, tonight is the 2nd time I do it :D



mix 1:1 acv n water into the spray bottle - I used 1.5 bottle for my hair. advise to spray or pour the mixture in open space, coz the vinegar is stink :p later fainted in the closed bathroom :p


then I wrap the hair + head with plastic bag. if use towel, later all vinegar smell. I purposely snapped happy face, so ppl will be happy to try this treatment :p

I wrapped the head for 30min. I watched the news n eating kfc fried chicken! well, my mama purposely bought it for me afraid I feel hungry for working late. it's ok, original recipe is lesser calorie compare to hot n spicy recipe, n I ate only 1 breast part :p


this is the pic after I washed my hair. wrapped the head with towel for 15min so spend less time to blow dry the hair. in the 15 min, I tried on my new dress which I bought from net. this time, the size is ok :D the puc taken with the new dress. why my face is :( coz eva didn't want to take pic for me. she was sleeping, when she turned her body (I disturbed her actually) she looked at me, sat up, then slept balik hmmm..

ok, good nite lo~ 00:08 now..

----
previous post for steps
http://sweetiemich.blogspot.com/2011/02/hair.html

No comments: