Thursday, February 24, 2011

pinkie red Thursday w




in the season of pink guava ^^


chic nestum + organic oat for breakfast. bun for dinner - coz got morning meeting till lunch time. lunch time eat Thai sauce chicken fried rice + hot tea-o set.


celery + corn + tomato + onion + carrot + pumpkin soup - my dinner today with the above pic chicken floss bun


final year for bbb to study in the same school. next year royee std1 lo. next month need to register gal gal for y2013 primary school
---
ps: before reaching home, mum asked me brought back home 5pc of kfc fried chicken. see, she alone fat never mind ma, me n royee n maid sister shared the fat n calories too! :( so tonight my supper is - 1 original recipe chicken breast n 1 bowl of bird nest. hmmm... now doing face mask n blog, at the same time I open my legs close my legs exercising, to get rid a little bit of my guilty feel :S


No comments: