Wednesday, February 09, 2011

cny day7




my age group 31-40. 40!! scary number ooooo.. I betul betul tershock when I chose the option. hmmm.. now har bbb always mentioning their age 'I am 5 years old ma.. I am 6 years old ma..' me hor, don't really think of my age now, 31 or 32 this year har? don't bother la, come to 40, I will definitely jump n remember it! :p

not bad to be 40+ especially when u have healthy body shape, happy family, lovely hubby n children, nice n tight skin, shining face n happy mood ^^ guess who is my model in life?



chang chang!! doreen lo.. my officemate :D I always tell laogong I want to be like doreen when I am her age. by the way, she still have long long way to go before her retire age :p what I mean is, she takes her family well, children with good results, she has her own career n group of gal friends, lovely laogong who can exchange ang pow with her in cny n take good cate of the family.. how nice n happiness woman ya ^^ from near, u can see her face tighter than mine, even though we are using the same brand of skin care :~

well, today doreen's department having yan-yat cny makan makan, snap this pic with her coz of her very nice costume :) but then, 1 thing not good is, the thin tree on her baju made the 'illusion' of my belly is really big! hmm ya ya ya, I know it is actually BIG ish..

ok la, want to have late lunch with my lunch gang. happy birthday to all of you ya!!! today is everyone's birthday oooo :D

No comments: