Sunday, February 27, 2011

my Sunday

laogong gone to Johore with in laws to visit relatives, so me n bbb n sis at home. today 27 is Bruce's bday, but Bruce has his business partners meeting. so me n sis stayed together.


morning royee watching thomas n friends in my room n 2 gals playing barbie dolls at downstairs ^^


prepared this for the children, but I ate a lot :p butter sugar oat cheese French loaf slices

visited to my gogo's house with my french loaf slices n green pea cupcakes n played with yujet nephew. what a cute boy. sis looked at yu jet, she also think to have a own baby :)


bought the books from popular bookstore. I myself loves the book quality n colourful pages. rm12.90 each. I get 10% discount with member card. about rm140 for 12 books. 4 book each set. hmmm can feel the impact when buy things for 3bbb @_@

28/2 laogong's bday. my month end closing too. I asked laogong to come back banting, then I will gift myself to him :p hehe

No comments: