Monday, April 06, 2009

yu jet 7mth

my nephew - yu jet

cute hor.. so adorable. in parents house, full of little jet's photos hehe. this is the 1 of them that stick on the family whiteboard. so fast, he is going to be 7 mth this week. yesterday dasao caome to my house to borrow pregnancy books, then sis asked 'har, ni you liao ar?' (u pregnant ar?)then dasao 'mei you la' (no la) kekeke.. dasao's friend want to borrow the chinese pregnancy books. then my bro said '2nd one? no la, 1st one already so kelam kabut already, let us settle with 1 1st then only think of the 2nd one' :p my bro asked me to keep all the pregnancy books nicely, so we can pass the book to friends n family from generation to generations.. wahh so nice hor, ppl pass things like golden chain la, ring la.. for me, i pass the books.. ok la, knowledge ma.. i like to share, the more we share, the more we learn ^_^ last week junie did suggest to me to put in my pregnancy stories in blog, so ppl can learn more knowledge n know the experience.. ya, but how to start ler ^_^