Monday, April 06, 2009

under the dining table

weekend in the house. sis updating her blog. i just sitting beside. angel n eva attached with me. sisters sisters. i hope when angels grow up, they can love each other n have each other as companion. life long one. like me n my sis :)
btw, feel free to click >> here for the old singapore photos in my sis post. i miss those christmas trips so much!

what is eva looking at?

angel! angel is under the dining table..

eva non stop kekekekeke.. cute!

i heard angel kekeke.. then i looked down..

eva is under the dining table ^o^

eva n the borken hair rubber band

'mummy is angry!' then she malu malu.. cute giler!

angel is so happy carrying the phone

my lovely angelina n fat fat mummy
look at the wound. i asked her how she got that? she showed me how she pretended like superman, with 2 amrs spread wide, then 'huhuhu~ oh! pok! tong tong ooo' :(

No comments: