Monday, April 06, 2009

dear are u pregnant?

just got this question posted by arpu, my eyes opened wide when reading this. how come she got this question shooting to me? am i really look like pregnant? chubby face or growing tummy? i look much bigger size than before? hor~~~ so many question marks popping up! immediately i called up sis, 'mie~~~ my friend asked hor..' 'r u pregnant ar?' har?! how come sis got the same thought? 'hahahaha :D' hey, this is no joke lo, am now trying to lose weight, n already frustrated with only 5kg lost, then i got this question been asked, so what i have done is failed lo :~~~~ wawawawawa :~~~ 'u follow my exercise plan la' wahh! then sis said, 'no ma, your PD pic not bad ma, look young (hey, i am young ok!).. maybe she seen your old pic in my blog ler' hmm before sis hang the phone, somemore added 'hey, dont drink so many cup of tea ooo, no good for pregnant woman' 'ya, walk slowly, or else later pok gai' :S

came back to work station, got to know arpu read my blog, she thought the secret i mentioned in it is i got pregnant, as she assumes that hubby didnt want another baby.. aaaa.. lega sikit ok. u know, a bit phobia now, i used to get offered seat in the train u know if i wear the loose cloths.. last time i just ignored, if i was tired, then i thanked for the seat n just rest. normally i would say 'it's ok', then continue standing. but now, after some workout n food cutting, still got the offered seat, then i will betul betul need to follow sis's exercise plan lo :( (or continue eating more to release tension)

btw, arpu, thanks for reading my blog word by word n take it into your heart :D i dont get mad of the question, but i would get mad if bcoz u see my recent pic then only posted this question :p dear, i am not pregnant la (how i wish i was, i would definitely let u know before i posting it up to public :p) now, i have put the plan aside, since bbb are demanding more now, then commitment also higher, economy downturn somemore, laogong memang said he needs time to adapt himself as a father of 3. so, now i only concentrate on what i am having :) if we have extra money, then will go travelling with laogong to see the world (now starting with local trip 1st :p) then can have more toys n educational aids for children ^_^ in life, we get some, we lose some. so never mind la, sometime i do think that, if i have another bb, then i would continue staying at home, no time for myself n travel around the world. then laogong would be boring with my short hair, n high tone 'mummy is angry!' or 'No! n all the loose n faded color baju :p somemore, frankly, my body is getting old already :( sini sakit sana sakit. last nite, in the midnite, i asked royee to stand on the bed, then only i can carry him to the buai, somemore very slowly my action, afraid my back terpatah :( (wondering why suddenly want to sleep in the buai after so long he sleeps on mattress, hmm macam macam)

'Be more healthier for my husband's sake.I want him to live long. I want to go London with him in our old age. Imagine holding hand and walk in the London roads with white hair and beautiful smile :)' i love this, touched. and i had imagined my day when me n laogong, holding hand, walking slowly n see the world together ^_^

conclusion, i am not pregnant ya :D

No comments: