Monday, April 13, 2009

bday30 - morning surprise from as

once i reach the office, from far, i see this lovely thingy on my workstation..


surprise!

feel so touched!

my eyes gone wet lo :~

nice one!

dialogue mich-as

sis called at the time when i was staring at the bday gift. i told her, my eyes gone wet. then sis said, hmm what happened? why not feeling happy.. i told sis, i just received a gift. 'cheh~ u r too happy is it? haiyo, i thot anything oooo' :p
lunch time, we went to sushi king. bday treat i take it. so i makan only, i tak tau malu one never ask ppl how much i need to pay. thanks doreen for booking the table :) thanks a lot gals for treating me this ^_^ as said '30 already, old already la' i said, hey baru 30 ok! then doreen said 'i just about to say 'welcome to join my group' helo~~~!!! am only 30 nia la!

1st day of promotion, sempena my bday :p
long queue~!!

hani, anis, as ^_^
didnt take doreen n yokie pic :(

No comments: