Monday, April 13, 2009

bday30 - mehmeh outing

this is super emergency leave. 10am+ when i was having discussion, sis asking me, why u never take leave today, or else we can go out jalan jalan one. i said, haiyo, why u never cakap one, today i meamng got no mood to work ma. 'then u take half day la' well, it was nearly 11am. take half day? hmmm but when 2 sisters are together hor, the evil horns would come out definitely one. i was so paiseh to ask my boss about the leave, he was just sitting beside me. n in fact, i have only 6 days leave left..
discussion finished for my part, i went back to my workstation. got some 'courage n support' from my sis, then i chose to sms my boss. new boss. 'sorry to disturb, i would like to take half day leave today to meet my sis. sorry for late notification. is it ok with u?' feeling nervous after sending out the sms. it was 11:40am. within a while, boss came to me, 'do u have any urgent work pending? if u have any urgent doc then u pass it to ida. ok lo, u can go after this... btw, can u take half day in the system? if cannot, then u accumulate the balance half day. u see how la har' tell u, i was soooooo touched n appreciated this! so after this, i will work hard la :p
after lunch with my colleague, 1pm+ i took train from kl sentral to subang jaya station. this time, i managed to get in the train after 20min waiting. reached subang jaya, met sis. feeling good. n sis wearing the baju kurung caught my eyes. helo~ mau pergi jalan jalan they wearing like this? sis said, i didnt know ma, mana tau take half day wor.. i said, ok la, at least u r not with the high heel :p
we went to sunway pyramid. window shopping then makan! food n food n food. but we were sharing all the yummy food la. so we wont feel guilty :p after meeting sis, i felt happy ooo.. then happily left sunway pyramid at 7pm n took train back to kl sentral. once i reached subang jaya train station, then the train was coming, so i did speed run for exercise of the day :D

more stories click >>> here


at waffle world

look 'matured' hor

many ppl looking at us :p

chocalate waffer with berry ice cream. superb!

bought myself a gold chain. got rm625 subsidised from government :p
collected the petrol subsidiary, didnt want to waste it, so buy something to keep
age 30 bday gift for myself!
nice!

taiwanese food

mango sago with black pulut

nice lo ^_^

acted young in this shop!

kekekeke.. :p

No comments: