Wednesday, April 29, 2009

rushing wednesday

work for tomorrow then cuti again. Time flies. Am in the train alone without laogong, laogong taken the earlier train, n i missed it. Was rushing to park the car n running to catch the train, when i reached, train just moved n bye to me. I wake up early this morning, to prepare breakfast - sandwiches + banana then pack those biscuits, milk powder n oat to bring to the office. Planned to reach the office early so i can finish my walkathon blog post n all other posts. I got the message from arpu yesterday 'wei darling people in singapore waiting for ur blog update :) I know u r very busy...' In fact, i got message from laogong too 'where is your new update? Bad bad' hehe happy to know that at least there r readers out there to care n got interested in my stories :)

Well, i have been busy with my old n new job scopes. Start feeling the pressure n my bp gone high. So i feel giddy n bloated. Water retention pun ada. Bad la. That day when i was in the mid of tension, the me in the mirror didnt look like me! The face n lips were so pale then very big face n bad hair. Hmm that's why i took laogong's word seriously 'u look old, especially your eyes, i think we need to send our children to nursery childcare center for 2 weeks' ya, i need to rest. But i will adjust myself n manage the time table, i cannot let go my bbb, if not, not only my eyes look old, my heart would be too :p

what is in today todo list? submit the income tax efilling. actually i have completed it early of april for myself n laogong. ya, dont feel to pay the tax that's why i dont want to submit :p i used this to comfort myself, 'u earned enough then only u r eligible to pay income tax lo' be thankful lo, at least i am having a job :) to get more rebate, maybe, i need to work much harder to show good performance, then i can get some awards from the company, then i can have rm2k rebate :p kekeke.. this one memang susah, so buy more books for children n myself lagi senang :p month end, need to pay all the bills, credit cards.. hmmm all need to be done by today. there is also todo list for my office work, wow, today is a super rushing day!!! i dont want to stay back today. n i want to have lunch with my friends in the office! 2 days already, i didnt join them for lunch, i miss them soooo much :~

so everything much QUICK n FAST! tata! mau kerja liao! hehe sound so efficient :p

2 comments:

Tinky Winky said...

Ur laogong hopped into the train without waiting for u????

Sweetie Michelle said...

hmmm... aaaa.. hmmm
he cant be late to the office..