Monday, April 13, 2009

bday30 - songs from bb

when i reached home, royee was so happy to see me. then he hold my hand n bring me in the house. i said 'come, sing mummy a nice song' then he 'i love u, u love me, we r happy family..' i sat down, brought my camera out, 'royee, today is mummy's birthday ma' then i got this video clip recorded.. laogong said, the best bday gift for u~ yes, so lovely n happy ^_^


royee singing happily

angel was sleeping. so 4 of us sharing the video clip. eva non stop kekeke laughing. then i asked eva to sing bday song for mummy. she giving me very shy face. then she said no~ then i said, u sing, i love u? no~ twinkle twinkle little star? no~ hmm bangun pagi, gosok gigi? then she felt excited oooo.. then i recorded down. normally when sing this songs, angel n eva would do all the actions one, but this one, eva was so shy.. :p

eva shy shy ooo~

after all the singing n photo taking, i sleepkan them. before i switched of the light, i heard eva sings 'zhu ni shen ri kuai le~ zhu ni shen ri kuai le~' (chinese version bday song) soooo sweet neh! i just diam diam n listened to the song, then kissed her again before i switched off the light :)

am a happy mummy :D love my bbb :*

No comments: