Thursday, April 09, 2009

night exercise

well, as I told my sis, this time, i am really putting effort in losing my weight. Cannot be lazy anymore since angels are going to be 3 years old, then I cannot always tell ppl, ‘ya, just after delivery of my twins’ this excuse, ppl wont entertain anymore, n I also feel embarrassed to tell la :p so what I want to do now, try to do some exercise n I am more prefer to detox my body toxin compare to stop eating those yummy food. I would go for more vege n fruits, fresh vege probably. Actually all these years I am not fancy much about oily food, sweet dessert.. so am still ok la.

Talking about exercise, after I got my sis exercise plan, I choose to do some of the exercise before I sleep. Started from Monday I been doing leg up n down 2 sides x 50 times. then sit up la, cross legs la, cycling la.. so last night, when I was doing those exercise on bed, royee looked at me ‘mummy, why your leg up n down up n down?’ ‘come la baby, we do it together, u follow mummy’ then royee followed, after few times, ‘mummy, I already stopped, u also stop la’ ‘ we need to count until number 50’ then he also counted for me ‘1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. 6.. 789587..’ his counting, made me kelam kabut :p

Then I start some abdomen exercise, then the boy started to buat hal. He put his baby barney on my belly, then cover by my shirt. ‘mummy, u gonna deliver baby~’ so when I started to count 123 he was jumping up n down next to me. when I counted 40+, then I need to make those sound like I was having contraction n baby gonna came out, then doctor royee came, ‘5 already?’ ‘...50!’ ‘wawawawawawawa:~~~~ see, got a baby barney!’ @_@ honestly, I was tired because of those exercise, this side 50 times, that part 50 times, n need to counted it loudly for this boy to learn numbers. Then final one, I did cross legs. ‘mummy, now u have 2 babies har’ royee put 1 doggie n 1 baby barney on my belly. Then he continued his jumping, I continue counting n exercising n then, delivered non identical twins! @_@ this time, I betul feel tired n sleepy already. ‘mummy, one more one more, I bring my barney papa come already’ ‘don’t want la, mummy is tired la, want to sleep already’ ‘then tomorrow we wawawawa again har’ thanks for this cute boy.
Last night, he slept with grandma ‘mummy, tonight I sleep with wai po, wai po is alone, midnight only I come here n sleep with u’ ya, he might be tired, he slept from night till the morning :p

4 comments:

Towards healthy and leisure life~! said...

Good luck on your weight losing process, wish you success!

Sweetie Michelle said...

thanks a lot :D will work hard lo~

Tinky Winky said...

you're really funny! so many bear-bear as children...

Tinky Winky said...

Happy Birthday Michelle!!!!!