Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Your score?

Came across this on fb sharing..


Sometime we are not aware we are indeed staying in happiness


There are happiness which only parents can feel it


Little dependency creates great love. There are moments, when the whole world slowing down


Indeed, the closed sweet moments, won't repeat everyday


Those sweet moments, wont be forgotten by me


In fact, those loving moments, are indeed for several years only. There is an angel comes to you and to help you realize and understanding the meaning of life

Dear parents, please accompany and be bonding with your children, there are growing up in real soon.

Last night I completed a questionnaire given by the school on parents role in building up good characters of children at home. From parent's education level background, monthly income to number of children at home. Then you will get a scoring to rate yourself and the school will further study this result and helping the parent who is in need in improving the situation.



I asked my bbb to do this questionnaire with me. The scoring is mostly on how many days a week you practise the behaviour eg how many days in a week parent..
Praise their children
Talk and give care to the children
Asking about their school activities Story telling and teaching children
Talk about moral teaching and religion
Doing activities together
Reading together
Guiding children in doing homework
Giving tuition to children
Etc


Do this questionnaire with children is to make sure both of myself and children have mutual understanding on the effort. Most of the time, we might have the thought of I love you so much, at the other hand, the children go and tell grandparents or teacher - 'my mummy doesn't love me' this happened to my Angelina :( to avoid I syiok sendiri, better let them rate me.

Learning environment - 4/10
Communication - 33/35
Building children character - 33/35
Children academy - 23/35

Total 93%. You can see the lacking in children academy >_< as this I have given to day care center to take care. Or we can say, I am more concern of children character build up. Anyway, there is big room for improvement, although my children are proud of my result! Hehe 93%, royee: yes! Mummy you got A+ :p



Last weekend when we went back parents house to celebrate my mama's birthday, along the journey, royee was watching the Korean pop star's concert music video. I told the boy, next time we go for concert, you can feel the hit and beat. Yesterday I came across this 'we love' concert, a concert which gathered Christian artists from Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore and Malaysia to spread the power of love. I am waiting for the organiser reply, if children are allowed to attend this concert. If yes, this will be my bbb 1st concert ^^


This is the haiku I created for company positivity month campaign. I am not the winner but I myself like this scene. Colourful rainbow and smiling sun :) full of hope and promises ^^

Somewhere over the rainbow
God abides In the land called Glory
Far, far beyond the sky

No comments: