Friday, July 25, 2014

Perth trip 2014 - part1

Can't recall if I post about this leisure trip. Well am completing this traveling post before I archive all those nice photos in my phone ^^



This time, the trip was planned 10 days before the fly. The luggage was so simple. Sis and I shared a 30kg baggage allowance. With a sling bag and a hand carry bag - keeping my doggy :p


1st time reaching klia2 - way too big for a shopping malls + airport. The building is spacious, like the seats along the aisle and the free space for people to rest and pack.



Supper before flying :)


The ceiling light effect is creative :)


Stay curious. In fact, I am the planner for this trip. My plan was - no plan! So no itinerary prepared. When sis got to know this...


"Follow you will die oo" hahhaa see me apologising? :D


Acted cute in the airport. This journey consider foreign trip exploring as we (I) don't do much study about the place we are going to visit, and in fact, in klia2 airport itself, we started our unknown explore.


So we got a good sleep in flight. Till we don't even bother the hot on-board meal served. We ate the preordered food right before the flight preparing for landing :p


Here we are! Perth airport in 6am+ came our door to feel the weather. Quite nice, not so chilling cool like when we were at japan trip.


Took a free airport ride from international airport to perth domestic airport.



Hahaha.. This was when I started complaining by sis 'wah, you really no plan for this trip! How to get to our hotel?' Ok ok, this was 'the moment' I decided to turn on my data roaming for instant data search to shut my sis mouth ^0^


Waiting for taxi.


This is the taxi we took. An old but fit Aussie lady driving. Very kind and smiling face :)


Well, why so worry about how to get to the hotel? You paid for the can service, then we got here in a minute!


Ta-da! Perth city center! It was very quiet at 8-9am Saturday morning + school holiday.


'Enjoy your stay' ^^


Like this wall deco, maximize the usage of blind corner.


Nice wall deco ^^


Thinking to do one for my house hehehe. So we were trying our luck to checkin early. We supposed to checkin at 2pm, we managed to get in the comfortable room at 10am+ untung lah! So what we do to this extra bonus hours? We sleep! We sleep sepuas puas hati ^0^ see la, 2 tired working mothers so pity huh...



So this is the just-wake-up and feeling guilty faces. We sleep till afternoon despite our alarm setting for an hour :p


So walked down Murray street and looking for late lunch. We saw street performing. I like the people here, when they laugh, they laugh out loud, laugh from the heart that spreading their happiness around too :)


At bookstore


Center of the street


Leave on the floor


Old feel building


Hehehe police car. Well I am doing this for my children ok :p


Very creative artist


Nice huh! Like the colour combination and 3D feel



Performing till night time


Buddy music gang


Some dream chaser stalls


..make up the atrocity feel in this street


..especially with these 2 sweet oriental faces... Hahahhaa :D

To be continued with food of the night.. ^^

No comments: