Thursday, July 17, 2014

What I need

..is a good sleep. After travelling few days at Australia perth, sis and I realized one thing - both of us needed good quality sleep so much! Feel embarrassed to share, but we were sleeping most of the time when we were in perth! When children are not around, when sleep is a true sleep, what a blessing we have.

On the way back from aus to Msia, at the last 2 hours, sis asked me 'how? Another 2 hours, then we will be back to normal, children, housework, office..' Haha 2 desperate women on flight :p















Anyhow, I feel happy to see my children when I reached home from the trip. Abnormally I slept in laogong's cuddle :p guess what, this song was playing in my dream, repeatedly.

亲切温暖的家庭,
若是没有爱流露
就失去温馨也不再有生气
没有爱主家庭,
只剩下表面问候
就如响的锣钹充满虚空

付出我们的爱,
凡事包容忍耐
就让我们真实相爱,
让我们彼此关怀
在爱里在恩典里,
流露基督香气
流出主的美善,
流出真诚的生命

This song talks about there must be LOVE in a family, if there is no love, all the greetings are only a surface actions. Must give love and loving each other. Well, this explained the 'abnormal' act of me, to allow me sleep with laogong loud snoring at the night :p to show my love to laogong ^0^




A short note to say hi to you, happy Thursday! Gambatte!

No comments: