Tuesday, July 01, 2014

God's kid

We celebrated Sunday School Day at the church last Sunday ^^





The morning service incharged by teachers and students. Children were nervous, non stop reminding them to smile and greet people ^0^


The girl in pink, 1st time wearing dress to the church! She is always with her t-shirt and jeans ;p



Helping out in collecting the offering..


My bbb were in choir group



Singing 4 hymns :)


I am incharged for the exhibition booth together with an uncle bro. He is very good in carpenter job. Many nice art works by other teachers too.

Primary department booth


Nice coconut ^^














Children are a heritage from the Lord, offspring a reward from him. Psalm 127:3


Discipline your children, for in that there is hope; do not be a willing party to their death.
Proverbs 19:18



Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5, 6


Listen, my son, to your father’s instruction and do not forsake your mother’s teaching.
Proverbs 1:8


The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.
Proverbs 9:10


And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws.
Ezekiel 36:27



The children were watching the looping video on photos of class and event activities for quite long. So happy sharing with friends 'hey I see you!' 'Here you are' hahahhaa non stop :p


I made the video clip with photos I snapped during Sunday school class and event activities.





Nice experience for me :)


Very nice kindy department booth


Their class activities art work.




This is from secondary school children


More photos sharing on their fun and happy moment :)



Counter to braise the paper heart :)



Very nice and interesting piece.


Booth for hand print


On the bag


The boys asked me to snap the photos hehe and tag them in Facebook #kawaii ^0^


My boy busy looking for other activities


Girls busy eating cookies


And join the the story telling session


With the clown uncle ^^



But godliness with contentment is great gain. 1 Timothy 6:6



It is a relief after the completion of this event preparation ^^ looking forward to the next big event in September ^^



Like this pic, royee snapped for me. Hmm I look old :~ but I am feeling young, happy..



..and alive! ^0^

No comments: