Thursday, July 10, 2014

Travelling

Travelling to the Mother Earth. Since when, my hobby has switched from reading to travelling. Am still reading, mostly on spiritual reading to let me understand more on the bible - the God's word. In my last training session in June, when the Australian trainer asked about our hobbies - my answer was easily - travelling.


Trainer: when was your last trip to?
Me: japan in February
Trainer: where is your next destination?
Me: Taiwan
Trainer: have you ever think of coming to Sydney?
Me: I will be going to aus next year.
Trainer: that's great!


This morning chat with sis, told sis I wanted to make a timeline chart, so I record the places I been visited :) we talked about our future travelling plan. Sis was looking forward for a snow covered mountain winter trip ^^


I am looking for trip - to go to their local church, Sunday school, market to know more about local residents activities. Or going to some nice places to learn to cook their local dishes or attending a class or two. Not to be a tourist but to be a traveller. Sounds great!



The most beautiful thing in the world is, of course, the world itself.

An unplanned travel trip is a good break to recharge myself. Grant me more insight about myself. Gather more creative ideas towards living daily life. Experience the beauty of God creation in real senses ^^






No comments: