Monday, July 07, 2014

0707 night

Tried on few dresses tonight, for fun hehehe. Eva was with me, looking at me changing the cloth then comment one by one, this is ok, this colour not match... Then she snapped photos of me :p

Out of the few photos she shaped for me, I found this pic funny ^0^



Hehe :p

Tonight children are good boy and gals, mummy is tired but don't feel to sleep.



Created new fb page today for poohmehmeh handmade stuff. Welcome to visit and like the page :)



Got this from colleague, souvenir from japan. Cute and soft. Feel to visit japan again :p



This is the travel plan I drew when laogong and I were talking about I travel too often. Hehe. Not really. Compare to 2013, 2014 and 2015 seems to be flying lesser - as of now :p put in my parents travel plan in my plan too, anyhow, to have chance to travel with parents are a blessed memory ^^



Now I can lying on my boy arm :) slowly, my boy gonna be a man who I hope, a good man to take care of parents and sisters :)


Happy selfie moment

Good night~

No comments: