Thursday, July 03, 2014

Shining stars


我的一小步
梦想的一大步

My small step is the bigger leap to my dream!

This is how I feel this morning. Doing something differently and I am changing myself to be out of my comfort zone. I am joyful and peaceful in my heart ^^


Continue with my daily homecook lunch. Continue to treat my children good. Got a hug and kiss from laogong this morning. Have a nice breakfast talk and being silly with my sis ^^

Many things are in my mind..



Hope sis and I being chosen to join the markets stall selling our handmade stuff. The important 1st step to one of our dreams ^^ how to set up the booth, what to be on sale, exciting journey!



Want to join this. Snapping children video on hymn singing, bible verse recite and more. This morning I watched my children baby time singing videos at YouTube, cute! May get baby Shyuan to join the fun too!



To study this and plan to teach Sunday school children do this felt craft. Colourful and nice.


Recently been wanting to draw a picture with water colour. Need to find a fine time and good mood to paint a syiok-sendiri picture :p my children draw almost everyday. Creativity grows, idea goes wild, when we quiet our mind and focus in hand work like drawing :)



Hope I can join this type of musical worship session with my children one day. Maybe I shall plan for next year glory tour trip like this @singapore ^^



Want to do this with children this month, hopefully we can make it. Like this piece I seen from the net. Will try to make it with clay.



Some journey is far, walk forward is tiring. However, if we don't step out, we would be regret.

Gambatte!
By the way, how to say gambatte加油 in Aussie local language ya? ^^

No comments: