Tuesday, April 24, 2012

office lunch

too many photos in my iPhone, I transfer my phone photos to external hard disk once a month, but for April, too many occasions, so I need to do it more faster.

share some lunch at office photos in the phone :p I normally bring food from home, or pack food from food court nearby the office. sometime I go out eat too to catch up with officemates ^^



today lunch with jessie - my ex supervisor :) sirap Bandung


this is the restaurant signature fried rice. hmmm so so only oo..


yesterday homecook meal ^^ I have sardin, fried rice and ladyfingers :) together with white clouds and blue sky :D



last Friday lunch. craypot yam fish and cauliflower. no rice. my mum bought from the restaurant. very nice soup ^^



my favourite nasi padprik. hmm this is the best nasi padprik that I have ever tried. at the nearby cafe to my office. many vege and nice taste! price increased - rm6



this is Hakka hor por lui cha at food court nearby. I pack it and eat in the office. rm7.50 with brown rice. it is with mint soup.



this nasi kerabu with percik chicken is yummy from kelantan delight. it is my bday lunch :)



the bday lunch treat is together with sago gula Melaka. treat from my supervisor and team mate :D on my bday!



pic taken before the last Friday monthly team meeting. the one in round tea table is my section head or supervisor. then the one next to me is my partner and very sorry for the 3 men at the background @_@ i am too big la can't see them clearly in the pic :p anyway, we are in a happy and good team :D


I am very happy with my days in the office. if you want me to resign now, I have much more to miss.


No comments: