Thursday, April 26, 2012

26.04.2012

a Thursday. time flies~ so fast, month end again. today is salary day :p nowadays, I don't eagerly wait for salary day, not because I have much money in saving, but with all the commitment and allocation, no extra money to spend dah. so, why bother when it comes ;p



this morning I wake my digo up.. for him to bring baby song song do the sun bath at my papa house.



I change the cloth for him..


kiss him and smell him then only I left the house to work :D



still able to smell her blankie before going to the school :p


Eva is a smart gal, so, more cheeky idea she has @_@


angel becoming more prettier, a gal look I mean. not like mummy la, always look like a Tom boy :p



very fast, they left only few months in the kinder :)



ya, today I received the call from the house developer, they confirmed the shooting day for their marketing material. 6 may morning, hmm, laogong won't be with us on that day. I might need to bring bbb all with me for the shooting.


angel has been chosen. but they told me can bring along Eva. maybe, for backup?



a good experience for all of us actually. we can see how ppl working at the background for those beautiful and creative marketing brochure, banner, magazine.. if my bbb like it, maybe I will let them explore more on this :) as long as their studies won't be affected ^^

laogong going outstation for 2 months! ya, 2 long months, thinking about 8 weekends that I need to send bbb for weekend classes, no much chance to go out with my sister.. hmmm I may skip some classes then :p

after laogong comes back, in early July, my maid sister will be leaving us. so, no more maid in my mama and my house. soooo, you can imagine my schedule in banting and klang house. housework housework housework after office work @_@ another thing is, again me and my sis cannot go out for fun frequently aiseh!

so for this weekend, me and sis find chance to go somewhere when laogong is still around at home. after that, 2 months stay at home in weekend. then we will definitely arrange more things to do or let maid sister helping us, before she leave us. guess that, me and my sis will spend less money after this :p HOPEfully I would say kekekke..

well, now am in the train. and my sis is driving back to banting. the purpose? just to have dinner together :D see la, there are many things you can do if you have sisters, more way to spend time and money too :p




hope angel and Eva, can be close like me and my sis :)

No comments: